Tuesday, November 27, 2007

DAWNBREAK

Tell me, if there are cobwebs in the sky –

Tell me, if the night sky is blck,

Tell me, if you can hear someone weep,

Tell me, if you cab see the lines of the crack.

Smell the ar and you may find the sparkle of life,

Smell the earth and you may anticipate the rain,

Smell the water till you see the tears in them,

Smell the laughter in the eyes, till you can see the pain.

Taste the red in her mouth, let time stop,

Taste the bitter in defeat and walk along,

Swallow the feel of void in a rocking chair

And taste the unknown in the well known song.

Show me the road, that has a dead end,

Show me the back of a running man,

And I’ll show you the dreams of a teenage girl,

I’ll mke you say – “yes , even I can.”

Don’t tell me that your eyes are blurred,

Don’t tell me it’s noisy when you’re near,

Don’t give me that shrug and smile…

Now tell me – is it very far from here?

No comments: